All of our clients are great. But only some of them are special – at least when it comes to how we categorize our two core areas of business: marketing communications and specialized topics.
The latter can be kind of a head-scratcher for some folks. What does specialized topics even mean? Well, in contrast to marketing communications, specialized topics tend to be a bit more technical in nature, usually with a need to dive deep into the details of a particular subject. These projects may make their way to us after someone has become exasperated by trying to “tell a story with these numbers” or “explain this procedure in plain English.” Maybe you’ve been there, wishing you could find someone to help make sense of the murkiness. Good news! You’ve found us.
You might have a specialized topic on your hands – and not even realize there are writers like us who can help – if you:
- Are a subject matter expert and know your project topic inside and out – but could use some assistance refining content for your audience
- Have an idea of what you want to communicate but aren’t sure of the best approach or format
- Need guidance on how to present your data or research
- Shudder at the thought of having to write/design/edit/wordsmith anything!
In the past, we’ve helped specialized topics clients write, edit and produce:
- White papers
- Corporate research reports
- Academic or university research reports
- Project proposals
- Training materials
- Instructional materials
- Multimedia learning materials
- Online courses
- Technical documents
- Blog posts
Still not sure? Just ask. We’re happy to talk through your project details and help you determine if working together is the right fit.