WordsFresh is a unique marketing agency that specializes in copywriting. We help clients persuade and educate in order to drive more business. Our Highlands office is relaxed, our small team is upbeat, and our schedules are flexible. We have large clients who are doing exciting work and we’re looking for enthusiastic interns who can help us thrill them.
Marketing and Copywriting Summer Internship
At WordsFresh, we look for writers with talent they want to develop. You’ll have opportunities to learn and grow as a part of our talented team. This paid position has previously been one-two days per week (10-15 hours), but hours are flexible. The internship lasts from May-August, with flexible start and end dates.
What you will learn and do
- Produce outstanding marketing copy that creatively sparkles and is rooted in strategy
- Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
- Plan projects and develop management strategy
- independently perform research to develop a range of content for multiple target audiences
What we’re looking for
- Motivated individuals adept at self-management and problem-solving
- Rising college seniors or recent graduates
- Skilled in English grammar and punctuation
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Previous writing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but not required
- Communication and English majors preferred, but all majors may apply
To begin the application process, just complete the form below. The deadline is Monday, April 22 at 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about the position or application process, contact our team at email@example.com.