We are currently hiring for two exciting full-time positions.
We’re looking for a special full-time writer/editor with a minimum of five years of experience and a proven ability to manage editorial processes. He or she must be adept at translating business strategy into compelling copy. The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, collaborative individual who demonstrates a strong commitment to client service. Click here to learn more and apply!
We’re looking for a full-time writer with a minimum five years of experience in writing internal communications or marketing copy. The candidate should be able to initiate and execute highly effective creative concepts in print, digital and video. He or she must also be comfortable with detailed, hands-on work. Click here to learn more and apply!
We are always looking for great Louisville copywriters and those with enough passion and discipline to become great writers. But just so you know: our standards are very high. We look for much more than competence with the English language. Although some positions will have particular needs, we always want writers who:
- Are passionate about meeting the needs of business clients
- Have a marketing mindset
- Communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Bring a high level of creativity to their work
- Are good listeners
- Are extremely attentive to detail, deadlines and follow-up
- Become genuinely interested in virtually any subject
- Have up-to-date technology skills
- Are personable, professional and nice to be around
- Share our values of hard work, helpfulness and integrity
Does this sound like you? Send us an email!
Do you work as a writer somewhere else? Are you a new writer?
It is the mission of WordsFresh to elevate the profession of writing. We occasionally offer professional development programs for the benefit of our internal writing team and the larger writing community. If you would like to learn about these opportunities as they are announced, please sign up for our newsletter.